Attention Medical Secretaries! If you have a passion for caring for patients of all ages, don't miss this opportunity to join Rochester's largest teaching hospital in a Primary Care Setting! We are currently looking to fill multiple openings within the ever-growing float pool.
- Provide administrative support in a variety of Primary Care office settings
- ,Coordinates functions associated with patient information processing for ambulatory care visits and acts as a resource to staff performing those functions.
- Monitors and assures that all functions are completed in an accurate, efficient, and customer friendly manner.
- May train peers and/or less experienced support staff.
- MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Standard office equipment including, but not limited to, telephone, fax machine, pneumatic tube system, copiers, personal computers, terminals, printers, scanners and credit card machines for point of service collection of co-pays. Must multi-task proficiently between Flowcast and eRecord systems. May use some clinic equipment.
Medical Office Experience Required as a Medical Receptionist or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to word process documents and enter data into a database.
- Demonstrated skills related to achievement of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates the ICARE values to patient, families and staff.
- Ability to act as a resource to less experienced staff
- Utilize advanced secretarial and computer skills to support Division Administrator, faculty members
Advanced skill in Microsoft Office a must
Working knowledge of Access & Adobe are helpful
Strong communication skills- verbal and written
Benefits available after 60 days, 6 paid holidays after minimum hourly requirement met
Must be professional, strong problem solving skills, adjust to constant change, minimum supervision
Associates degree and experience from a primary care ,specialty office or urgent care setting required