TES Staffing is recruiting talented, motivated and reliable kitchen staff for the largest university in Rochester. If you have experience in dishwashing, bussing, cleaning, etc. then we would love to speak to you!
Why you should consider this job:
- We afford our staff the flexibility of accepting their own schedules. Part time and full time is available and we can staff mornings, afternoons, and nights.
- Once hired directly, you will have 100% PAID MEDICAL BENEFITS. This is rarely offered anymore.
- You can enjoy DISCOUNTED or FREE TUITION at one of the most esteemed universities in the country. Have children? They can enjoy a significant discount in tuition
- Union protected jobs. Should you want to join the union, this position will offer you the chance to do so.
So what’s the job:
- Dishwashing, bussing, and ensuring cleanliness of dining halls
- Transport trolleys between restaurants, staging areas, and kitchen
- Place soiled/used utensils in kitchen sinks, and assist kitchen helpers in washing and drying them.
- Remove trash from bins, and ensure that it is properly disposed of, according to facility policies.
- Assist in setting up service lines, by following established rules and protocols.
- Receive and stock food items in storage areas, and ensure that food rotation activities are properly performed.
- Potentially assist in the preparation of a variety of food items, including sandwiches, soups, and salads.
What you need to qualify:
Pay Rate: $15
- Must be reliable and punctual!
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Minimum 1 year of recent industry experience
- Must be a team player and self-motivated
- Understands food safety and sanitation (clean as you go)
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow instructions
- Previous food service experience with another college campus is a plus!
Both Part Time and Full Time Available
All positions require good interpersonal skills, strong sense of urgency, and the ability to be flexible with schedule and duties. A mandatory pre-employment background check will be run upon hiring.