Our client, operating across three states, provides managed IT Support Services to business clients.
They provide comprehensive managed IT support services including infrastructure, end user devices, telephony, digital signage, AV integration and emergency communications. They are able to truly integrate business needs with the latest technology in their clients industry. Our customer allows clients to differentiate their business by integrating cutting edge solutions that they know work for our hundreds their clients — including Fortune 500 clients — in almost every industry.
We are looking for an entry to mid level IT Support Specialist to join the team.
This is a direct hire opportunity, pay is based on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Full Benefits available
Working with a variety of mid sized businesses across Western New York, this person will provide first level support.
- IT Support relating to technical issues resolving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems
- Support disaster recovery solutions
- Server Configuration and Support
- Basic technical support at the network level; WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, active directory, firewalls, and security and VMware
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support VPN, Terminal Service and Citrix .
2 or 4 year Degree in Computer Science or related field OR certification and relevant experience in the field
3+ years of IT support or related technical experience
Technical awareness; ability to match resources to technical issues
Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing sytems and network systems