TES Staffing is actively seeking a dedicated Administrative Assistant for a busy, well know and successful Financial Planner in Rochester.
With flexible working hours, a collaborative team and a family friendly office, we are looking for someone who is self directed, confident and ready for a long term career.
- Contract to Permanent Hire after 16 weeks
- Pay: $16+, Depending on experience
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9a-4p
- Excellent PTO offerings, no health care offered at this time
- Located in Brighton
Your objective will be to ensure all parties have a positive experience as you service client accounts and provide support to the office. Attention to detail, ambition, and a professional demeanor are imperative to success.
Your role will be expansive as you learn to articulate the values and principles of the firm and execute client service requirements. You can grow in an environment where you can learn new skills, help people, and make a significant contribution to the team without the typical pressure from sales or prospecting activities.
You will assist in performing the daily operational functions in a small office environment. Versatility and adaptability in a constantly evolving environment are imperative. Familiarity with or interest in developing an understanding of the Financial Services industry is desired, but not a requirement. The most important function of this role is to provide excellent customer service and advisor support.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- 3 years of administrative experience required, financial services client service experience is preferred
- Candidates will also undergo required background checks/fingerprinting as required by the SEC.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Additional duties may be assigned):
- Perform general administrative and support functions for the office, including maintaining files, preparing paperwork, running reports, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, copying materials, faxing and overnight shipping documents
- Organize, coordinate, and maintain all client paperwork
- Correspond with clients to complete new accounts, asset transfers, and other forms
- Handle routine matters for client accounts, including processing name and address changes, account applications and bank authorizations, answering client questions via telephone and face to face
- Research and resolve client service problems as needed
- Ensure office procedures are followed
- Record all transactions on appropriate logs
- Set up files correctly and obtain necessary information
- Attend, organize or participate in client events
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Superior written, verbal and telephone skills
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people; must possess a true love for helping others and providing outstanding customer service
- Strong client focus
- Ability to work independently in support of advisor
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook and experience with CRM software
- Ability to deal with strong, demanding people and handle stress
- Highly ethical team player; desire to work in small team environment where we all pitch in