Our client, a Medical Device Company that has been in business since 1986 and still growing, has several openings across their most important departments.
If you are a person who pays attention to detail, can show up to work every day with a good attitude, and appreciates stability and loyalty in the work place- this is the opportunity for you!
- The Materials Clerk is responsible for ensuring materials are delivered to each department in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position requires the candidate to work in a variety of departments including a cleanroom.
- This position will require high attention to detail, the ability to work with small pieces, and teamwork.
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to count and weigh small pieces
- Experience working with an RF Scanner
- Knowledge of ERP System
- Ability to stand / walk for long periods of time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1-2 years material handling experience