Located in Rochester, New York- our client is an expert in commercial carpet and hard-surface flooring. We are actively seeking a professional, driven and self directed Floorcare Maintenance Technician to join this growing team,
Contract to hire
Pay:$13-15/hr, Based on Experience
- The Floorcare Maintenance Technician must be a team oriented individual capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Operates various types of equipment used for floor care maintenance such as automatic scrubbers, floor machines, wet/dry vacuums, burnishers, vacuums, sweepers, pressure wash equipment and carpet extractors.
- Provides daily preventative equipment maintenance on all equipment used.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance of all floors.
- Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the company.
- Utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
- Ability to work without normal supervision.
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
Now is your chance to join this amazing team!