Our client, is a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry. Founded in 1971, they service half a million small- to medium-sized businesses nationwide, and are looking to expand their customer service team!
Do not miss your opportunity to join this award-winning team today.
- Answers inbound calls and e-mail in a call center environment in order to provide technical support to users of the Online services.
- Provides client support for Online Services by maintaining knowledge of Internet technology browsers plug-ins and file downloading.
- Provides problem analysis and resolution with an emphasis on first call resolution and enhancing the client experience.
- Logs phone calls and e-mail in order to build and maintain a database of issues and solutions to create a client history and provide statistical reporting capabilities
- Maintains knowledge of all features of Online Services applications.
AAS or BA/BS degree in IT Business or related field preferred.
A minimum of 2 years in call center client service or technical support environment.